Sunday, October 2, 2011

Origins?

I guess this is to cover a little more about me in general as well as my time with The Tall One.

I'm a rambler and scatterbrained when it comes to my thoughts so don't be surprised if things are out of place or ridiculously random.

I've subjected myself to bad music, movies, books, shows, etc. , that I think I could be justified as being a masochist.

I have Asperger's Syndrome, OCD, ADHD, fructose intolerance, and acid reflux. I'm on a lovely colorful cocktail of medications.

I'm a tad eccentric, impulsive, assholeish at time (intentionally and unintentionally), blunt, and apparently I have a habit of unknowingly flirting with people.
Never be afraid to ask me any questions by the way.

As for Slender Man:
It's vague but when I think back to it, I was a scared little crybaby as a kid. I was afraid of the dark, loud noises, hell I was afraid and on edge at everything. But around when Star Wars Episode I came out, my dad got me one of those large giant cardboard stand of Qui-Gon Jinn. After that, I was less skittish, slept soundly and didn't cry (as much).
But after I commited my crime, I grew paranoid especially since I wasn't officially arrested until a couple months afterwards. But through all that time I was paranoid about them coming and then after that I had the exaggerated fear of people coming after me.

I feel that Slender Man fed off of that fear and manifested because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment