Sunday, October 2, 2011

Beginings

So I guess it’s finally time to start this.

Honestly I probably should have starting chronicling this when it started but I’ve sort of been putting it off. Perhaps it was due to my lazy nature, college, dealing with Him, the fear of getting my computer hacked, unintentionally dragging someone else into this, or any combination of the above.

However, with the way things are going in my battle with the one known as Slender Man and the fact that so many other bloggers seem to falling to him at an alarming rate as of late, I suppose it is time for me to step up.

To start things off, if you want a better grasp of Slender Man you best bets or “The Tutorial”, “By Wary of These”, “compileTRUTH”, "The London Librarian", and “Seeking Truth” (and it’s follow-up “The Mystic”). I have followed these guys almost religiously in order to grasp a better idea of what I’m up against.

A fair warning: I am not as blessed with the gift or prose as M, Dia, Ava, and Zeke are. I doubt I could ever reach the level of caliber that they have in regards to detailing their experiences. I’m only doing this because I wish to get out what ever information about Him that I can in case something happens to me.

I just hope that maybe, in some way, I can help someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment