Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Admitting mistakes.

I shouldn't have gotten him involved.

I made such an amateur mistake.

Changing his name obviously didn't do a damn thing.

 "Seth", actually I may as well use your real name, Jacob was found dead this morning. He had apparently been missing since Sunday and was found in national park close to here this morning. Some tied him up to a tree and stabbed him so many times that he was basically a human pin cushion.

Jacob, I'm...I'm so sorry. I should have known better. I was just so fucking gung-ho about figuring out this slendersludge that I threw caution to the wind. I should have told you the risks. We were only friends for a couple of years, but you were a damn fine friend during that time.

Thanks for everything and again...I'm sorry. This is all my fault...

No comments:

Post a Comment