Thursday, December 22, 2011

And the night of the solstice begins.



I've realized that my last couple of post have been vague. Over the last couple of days, Slendy's just seemed different. He looks taller. Everything about him just seems less human-esque about him.

The Grigori left me a message on my door the other day as well "Have fun on the Solstice!"


I would have mentioned it sooner but...well I've been on edge for the last week of so. The complex is practically abandonned since most of the students left to visit their families. The emptiness of it all makes me feel rather vulnerable and it's just so unnerving. It's a silly reason but it's truth. I just can't get my thoughts together when I'm anxious.

Anywho, I've on full alert today and....

Wait

SHitshithsihit WHAT THE FUCKJ IS THAHT THING!

No comments:

Post a Comment