Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I fucked up

So yeah, I'm awake.

And as the title says, I fucked up. Royally. And I am so, so sorry to everyone who got killed because of it.

I just wanna be quick with this, I don't want to deal with it.

I was blindsided by Slendy the other day. After getting knocked around by Him I decided to go on the offensive. I grabbed a large branch and went for the knees. That was one of the first things I established when this blog started, go for the knees and make the big guy topple. So I slipped through and struck at the back of the knees.

Nothing.

He just looked down at me as though he wanted to say "Excuse me? Were you trying to hurt me or something?"

In complete disbelief, I struck again.

Nothing.

I felt a tentacle wrap around my neck, tightening and squeezing the air out of me. He lifted me up to meet His eye line (or at least where I think it would be) and wrapped His hand around my skull and then

He showed me.

That motherfucker

That motherfucker used me.

He used me. He showed me so many Runners, so many Runners who took that advice

And they all got killed because of it.




I led them to their deaths.



It's all my fault.  


He dropped me and I swear it felt like that son of a bitch was laughing at me.

I'm so sorry. I should have known it was too good to be true. For Him to have such an exploitable weakness was just fucking laughable.

I wanted to start this blog because I wanted to help people. And look where it got me. One post fucked over so many people.

Again, I'm so sorry.

Am I going to stop this blog? No, I'm too far in. There's no point in stopping now.

 I just....I don't know where to go from here...

5 comments:

  1. At least you aren't stuck in a room with nothing to do. But I'll help any way I can. Veigar may like you for comedy or some other reason. But I've realized why I, the real JP, like you now though.

    You're brave, a trait I don't have. You aren't a runner, you've stayed in the same place for a LONG time. And, I admire that. The rest think it's just irritating. Like I said before,

    You can have friends on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say forget about it, people that were thinking that a simple hit on the knees was going to stop him were foolish and their deaths were inevitable no matter what.

    Wasn't your fault.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm baaaaaaack! Happy Halloween! I hope you do enjoy our gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make it sound like you had some sort of hand in this. Get off your high horse Veigar.

      Oh by the way everyone, Mira and I are still here.

      -Noah

      Delete
    2. What are you talking about? Me and the fool had a mutual agreement (by way of paper and relinquishing control) that we would send you a gift. Unless the Mail Man fucks up, you should be getting a Halloween cupcake.

      Delete