Sunday, May 26, 2013

Where do we go from here?

I'm free.

I am no longer bound by probation.

It honestly wasn't as eventful as I thought it would be. It was just sort of a "You're done. Get on your way." kind of thing. I wasn't really expecting some big fanfare or anything but a "Good job." or "Good luck." would've been nice.

Anyway, now that I can actually travel, I have a whole world of options open to me. I can travel and help other Runners. I can go to Florida and see if there is anything worth looking into regarding my first encounter with Slendy. As silly as it sounds, at one point I consider making my place a rest stop for Runners in the area. It's a little difficult to do it with Mira staying here but I think it could still be worth a shot.

I got to admit. This is all a little overwhelming.

I tried asking Mira what she thought would be a good idea but she was no help. "My job is not to help guide your life."

All I know is that I can't sit around and wait for something to happen anymore.

-Raggedy

2 comments:

  1. I suggest go help others. Why does a person like me, suggest something like that?

    Your a guy with experience and there is a lot of those who don't have experience, once you give them experience, they become more of a challenge for my "Colleagues".

    A little competition never hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. California is the place to be, Raggedy. I suggest you head to the good ol' sunshine state.

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete