Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Sanctuary Of Sorts

After almost a month I have finally found myself a place to stay. It's not as high up as my old hiding spot but it'll do. I couldn't have asked for a better Valentine's Day gift. 

Actually, fuck that. I fucking hate Valentine's Day. 

It's not because I'm single or because I believe it's a holiday driven by consumerism (I fully support Post-Valentine's Day candy sales). Back in 7th grade my school had this candy-gram thing where you could send these chocolate roses to people. And...well...

I was the only one in my class who didn't get one. 

It was kinda' traumatizing and it's left me loathing it ever since. Yeah, it sounds silly but that's just how it is. 

Anywho, I've been busy settling in. However, this little post has had me very, very worried.



Anna, I hope you are okay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment