Saturday, February 11, 2012

Going Ons

So in regards to my last post. I was going through some tough shit last week.

I will not go into details for right now. What I can say right now is that I am not in my hiding place anymore. I've done things that have really shaken me up. Things that are probably going to change me in the long run.

I just have to lay low right now.

I do have to thank EmberDiaLisElaine, and most especially Aura for helping me through this.

On a smaller note, apparently The Grigori has finally figured out how to use the internets, and has been poking around. So apparently, like I suspected, he is one of the higher-up in the Proxy hierarchy (if you could call it that) and seem to be responsible for keeping them all fund. So why is he poking at me? And how does he expect to hold up against some group of folks who function like a millitary unit and are gunning down Proxies left and right.

It's kinda funny. When I start this blogging I sort of treated things as black and white. Runners = Good. Proxies=Bad. But over this mere span of months I've grown to be generally concerned about alot of these guys who I would have considered my enemies. On that note, I hope Brown Recluse, Gleeman, and Crouching Tiger got out of there alive.

And also, to those Proxies who I have taken a liking to (you may or may not know who you are), if you are ever sent to kill me, be sure not to hold back because I want it to be one hell of a fight.

1 comment: