Monday, May 28, 2012

Status Update

Alright I am back in action!

Well, I'm a tad malnourished, but I'm back in action none the less! On a side note, if you've barely eaten anything in God knows how long, eating a hamburger is a bad idea. 

Anywho, the Dog is gone (for now) and the mark on my arm is sort of gone. It's strange, I can see a faint outline of the mark, but nobody else seems to see it and I can't see it in the mirror. Maybe it's like a calling card or a reminder that he's always around. Or I'm going insane.

I have a feeling it's the latter.

I'm still pretty shaken up by all of these memories that have come back but...I hope I can avoid letting this eat away at me.

Aw jeez. I'm just not good with words sometimes.


2 comments:

  1. welcome to insanity, the smoothies here are GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Remember, Slenderman feeds off despair. Show that you're stronger than Him, and you'll make it through okay.

    ReplyDelete