Wednesday, April 23, 2014

This is bad.

I know Father did not want us to get involved with Raggedy after he decided to leave his apartment but Noah and I grew concerned after this long period of silence. 

We tracked him and his friend Kenny to Tate's Hell State Forest in Northern Florida. After days of searching, we discovered what we believe was the sign of a large battle. Most notably however, were several of the cards that Raggedy always played around with in his spare time, damaged and scattered on the ground. 

I do not know what this means, but I fear the worst. 


-Mira

7 comments:

  1. What kind of damage is there to the surrounding area? Is there any indication of where the people involved might have gone?

    ♪Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole place was a mess. Some trees were knocked down. Others were damaged in various ways, including strangely contained scorch marks and what I think are claw marks. We found small bits of dried blood on the ground as well. I would not be surprised if there was more a some point. Judging from how worn the cards are, I'd guess that they have been there for a few months

    Unfortunately, we couldn't find any indication of where they may have went.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, given that information, what likely happened is a couple of Fear's decided to stop Last's group from picking them off, and Raggedy got caught in the crossfire. If there's no signs of bodies or the like, they might have been taken alive, or managed to escape and are laying low. Any way we might be able to help you two in searching?

      ♪Melody

      Delete
    2. Mira and I would gladly accept the help if Father would allow it. Unfortunately, I fear we have hit a dead end.

      Delete
    3. A dead end? What's happened?

      ♪Melody

      Delete
    4. We have nothing. Not a single lead on any of them.

      Delete
    5. Hmm. I'll see if I can have Marcus get in touch with Shadow. Seeing as Kenny stayed with Shadow once, Last helped start the Resistance, and Raggedy and him got along, I think, maybe he'd be willing to commit a few people to an investigation.

      ♪Melody

      Delete