Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I like the Holidays

As Noah said, we do not celebrate the holidays as a whole. But it does not mean that we celebrate them on our on. 

I like the month of December. There's a feeling of magic in the air and chill that comes before winter reminds me of home. 

My home from before. 

It brings back many memories. 

I am sorry. I am straying away. Father says dwelling too much on the distant past can be harmful. 

This season is making me happy especially we are not outside or having to stay in the dark  (shadows) for once. I actually slipped out and bought a small Christmas tree at one of those all-day stores. 

The next morning, Raggedy and Noah were surprised to see it. I acted like I knew nothing. (Is that what you were doing? It was hard to tell because, y'know, the mask.) (It was obvious it was you.) 

I wanted to spread some Christmas magic. I am not straight-laced all of the time. I am being to feel more at ease. I am not letting my guard down, but I do not feel like I should be as hostile to Raggedy as I have been. 

-Mira 

10 comments:

  1. So Mira has a soft spot for the holidays huh? That's sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Hold up! You went out in your mask?!

    -Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told them I was going to a costume party.

      -Mira

      Delete
  3. Good to see some bright spirits in our little blog family, however cynical they may be.

    Damn, you got a christmas tree? You bastards, you're so lucky.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, the tree isn't exactly your standard tree, it's just small enough to put on a coffee table.

      -Raggedy

      Delete
  4. That's fucking adorable
    Hm maybe I should see if I can convince the Wolf to let me make a stop off for some Christmas decorations the next time we go out. It might help her

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Good to see you back but...I'm sorry what?

      -Raggedy

      Delete
    2. I believe they are implying that your pants should be set on fire.

      -Veigar

      Delete
    3. Me or Raggedy? I think she is talking about me.

      -Mira

      Delete