Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Two Eyes

I apologize for not coming up with a better title but unlike Raggedy I'd prefer to put something in that little bar.

So apparently there has been some curiosity about what exactly my relationship is with Mira. Or at least some more detail about it. I'm taking the reins for this story since there are some touchy subjects that Mira would rather not get into.

Well, we're like family. I know it's been said a dozen times now but it's the truth. However with some of the Eyes the bonds are a little stronger.

There were five of us who were taken in by Father a.k.a The Grigori around the same time. There was Paul, Ravi, Catherine, Mira, and myself. We were all in the medical ward when we first met and I guess since we were all in some pretty messed up situations we bonded pretty fast once we opened up. It was easy with Paul and Catherine since there were no language barriers. Ravi didn't speak English but he knew bits and pieces that could let him grasp a conversation well enough. With Mira however, the girl didn't know or understand a lick of English and she was a mess. She would barely eat anything. She had horrible nightmares that left her screaming bloody murder. If you tried to touch her, she'd flip out and go fetal. But, I don't know, about a month into being together something clicked and we started communicating through drawing.

As time passed, Ravi and Mira learned English and we began training together and the five of us grew closer.   We each found our own special talents and used them so that we could function in almost any scenario. That would be the next 7 years of my life.

Father starts to send the Eyes out on missions once we turn 15. Mostly assassinations and once we hit 18 we begin to go into the long-term observation stuff. Mira was the youngest of our group so it was two years before she started going on missions and I think it was almost another year before we were paired together. By that time she had regressed a little. I think the lack of contact with our group had caused her to grow a little distant and cold. I guess at the time we were all she had and it was difficult for her to adapt. But after a couple of missions, she lightened up again. I think Father noticed that because we were almost always put on missions together.

So I guess our relationship is something based on the two being able to function as one. Mira is phenomenal at close-range combat while I handle the long-range stuff. We know what the other one is going to do. It's like a sixth sense. That's like that with many of us.

I trust Mira with my life and she trusts me with hers. End of story

-Noah

3 comments:

  1. That's horrible and sweet at the same time.

    *JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the truth behind Two Eyes is slowly revealed, while it is rather touching, it doesn't really matter, only thing I'm concerned with is the people who you assassinated, something tells me there is a lot of innocent's on that list.

    Son of a bitch, everyone's getting younger, smarter, stronger, faster, more efficient and if one man could forge such a "well oiled machine", there is no doubt there are more such groups out there, which rapidly decreases any chances of survival for people like me.

    15 fucking years old and they are already killing machines, I'm too old for this.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only eliminate those who pose a threat and those who our father's Boss deems are "no longer worthy to serve Him". And to observe people.

      -Mira

      Delete