Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lazy Summ- wait a minute...

Aw crap, it's not summer anymore is it? Well I can't use that excuse then, can I?

I'll be honest. I have not felt like doing a damn thing. Maybe it's the weather, maybe I'm just taking advantage of the fact that I currently have nothing trying to kick my ass. I don't know. I feel like if Slendy came here right now and would say "Y'know piss off and come back when I feel like fighting back." He'd probably kill me anyway but whatever.

There isn't a Fear that inflicts apathy upon its victims, is there? Damn.

3 comments:

  1. Winter Solstice is coming....watch out pawn....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but there are plenty of humans who can... Yourself for instance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember listening to Lazy Sunday when it first came out. You young whippersnappers got it easy these days with your YouTubes and your Facebooks. Back in my day, we had to use MySpace and we liked it!

    ReplyDelete