Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Talking, Talking, So Much Talking Part 2

Ugh, things him been troublesome. When the doc and nurse questioned how my leg got worse and lied and said I had a nightmare and fell out of my bed.
And due to the officer that took me to the hospital during the whole Solstice incident finally speaking up apparently, I've had so many cops trying to get details. Why my apartment building was smashed up? Why over 60 people (cultists included) are dead? Why I near the scene? Etcetera, etcetera. By the way, someone is doing a phenomenal job covering this up. I've been feigning PTSD and saying I can't remeber. Thank God I'm a Theatre major. They've even had an officer outside my room (unfortunately he was removed before Grigori showed up).

Oddly enough, I have not seen my probation officer which is quite strange for. I just got a call saying that he's letting things slide with all the traps and melee weapons in my apartment (since technically only fire arms were covered in the conditions of my probation) and that when it comes time for my monthly meeting, we're going to have a very long talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment